‘Island Views’ is an inviting Caribbean villa overlooking a calm ocean scene, and filled with fresh and simple decor, African sapele wood ceilings and artistic lighting. This fascinating villa is a place that located in such a place with:
1. Inspirational fascinating view of ocean with beautiful sky colors early morning and in evening so you can get the beauty of green trees and grasses in front of villa.
2. The cozy water pool out side the villa is really perfect place for extra enjoyment.
3. Take a look inside the villa you will see the gym full of running machines, dumbbells and other necessary components for daily workouts.
4. There is a beautiful and fascinating extra large kitchen with all the beautiful wooden cabinet and kitchen table, which has also beautiful two beautiful windows as well.
5. The open bedroom with fabulous view and beautiful wooden dinning table for your inspiration.
6. Sitting area and the beautiful well decorated living room which make you really being comfortable back here inside and outside the villa.
When we talk about the villa in here its familiar to all the people around the world and this inspirational villa has all the necessary components and other elements which really feel relax for a while to be there and get the your time enjoyable and have fun in here.
4: For those who can’t ever fully switch off in vacation mode, a desk area complete with computer equipment can be utilized, or you can burn off excess energy in the air-conditioned, mirrored personal gym.
6: The Great Room leads out to a pool complete with built in waterfall and reclining Buddha, and spacious sun decks for peacefully topping up your tan, socializing in the sunshine, unwinding in the sunken hot tub or dining alfresco using the external gas grill and large teak table.
19: Another outdoor lounging area is situated on the upper floor of the two level property to offer further appreciation of the sea vistas from cushioned chaise lounges-the perfect place for sipping cocktails as yachts sail by on the horizon.
20: The impressive villa centers around a tastefully styled Great Room, furnished in a tropical fusion of rattan sofas, West Indian antique pieces and original art housed in custom bookcases built from andiroba wood along one entire wall. French doors have been situated on the ocean aspect to open the space up to St. Croix’s refreshing tradewinds.